Egypt’s OPC issues significant hikes on its November PP prices
The producer’s new offers currently stand at EGP18460-18860/ton ($2079-2124/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
The source said, “We raised our offers in line with improving demand on our cargoes from the local buyers as well as from our export destinations. The plant is running at full rates and our deliveries are going smoothly.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect