Egypt’s OPC issues significant hikes on its November PP prices
The producer’s new offers currently stand at EGP18460-18860/ton ($2079-2124/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
The source said, “We raised our offers in line with improving demand on our cargoes from the local buyers as well as from our export destinations. The plant is running at full rates and our deliveries are going smoothly.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand