Egypt’s OPC issues significant hikes on its November PP prices
The producer’s new offers currently stand at EGP18460-18860/ton ($2079-2124/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
The source said, “We raised our offers in line with improving demand on our cargoes from the local buyers as well as from our export destinations. The plant is running at full rates and our deliveries are going smoothly.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?