Egypt’s OPC reveals October PP raffia prices
“Our materials are seeing good demand in the local market as players prefer to meet their needs from the local market due to ongoing financial issues in the import market. We are trying to secure hard currencies for the country from our exports, so demand exceeds our production; however we are trying to balance our exports and local market deliveries. Meanwhile, our plant is running at full capacity and we are making deliveries smoothly,” commented a source from the company.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?