Egypt’s OPC reveals October PP raffia prices
“Our materials are seeing good demand in the local market as players prefer to meet their needs from the local market due to ongoing financial issues in the import market. We are trying to secure hard currencies for the country from our exports, so demand exceeds our production; however we are trying to balance our exports and local market deliveries. Meanwhile, our plant is running at full capacity and we are making deliveries smoothly,” commented a source from the company.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports