Egypt’s OPC reveals October PP raffia prices
“Our materials are seeing good demand in the local market as players prefer to meet their needs from the local market due to ongoing financial issues in the import market. We are trying to secure hard currencies for the country from our exports, so demand exceeds our production; however we are trying to balance our exports and local market deliveries. Meanwhile, our plant is running at full capacity and we are making deliveries smoothly,” commented a source from the company.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe