Egypt’s OPC reveals October PP raffia prices
“Our materials are seeing good demand in the local market as players prefer to meet their needs from the local market due to ongoing financial issues in the import market. We are trying to secure hard currencies for the country from our exports, so demand exceeds our production; however we are trying to balance our exports and local market deliveries. Meanwhile, our plant is running at full capacity and we are making deliveries smoothly,” commented a source from the company.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers