Egypt’s OPC reveals higher offers for Jan
The producer’s new offers currently stand at EGP20800-21300/ton ($1146-1173/ton w/o VAT) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
“Our plant is running at full rates and our cargoes are seeing good demand as players find our offers competitive amidst the increasing prices for locally-held cargoes given the high exchange rates,” commented the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia