Egypt’s OPC reveals higher offers for Jan
The producer’s new offers currently stand at EGP20800-21300/ton ($1146-1173/ton w/o VAT) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
“Our plant is running at full rates and our cargoes are seeing good demand as players find our offers competitive amidst the increasing prices for locally-held cargoes given the high exchange rates,” commented the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia