Egypt’s OPC reveals higher offers for March
The producer’s new offers currently stand at EGP22,300-22,800/ton ($1372-1403/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
The source noted that demand is good for their cargoes in the local and export markets and added, "Our plant is running at full rates and we are delivering smoothly to our customers. Demand is better this month as buyers were expecting further softness in prices; however, they are rushing to secure their needs now as the parity has begun to strengthen again.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds