Egypt’s OPC reveals higher offers for March
The producer’s new offers currently stand at EGP22,300-22,800/ton ($1372-1403/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
The source noted that demand is good for their cargoes in the local and export markets and added, "Our plant is running at full rates and we are delivering smoothly to our customers. Demand is better this month as buyers were expecting further softness in prices; however, they are rushing to secure their needs now as the parity has begun to strengthen again.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS