Egypt’s OPC reveals lower offers for June
Accordingly, the producer’s new offers currently stand at EGP20,870-21,270/ton ($1152-1174/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
The source said, “We decreased our offers for June in line with softening import offers and muted demand during the month of Ramadan. We expect demand to improve as of the beginning of July, especially for our export cargoes as European players will be out of the market given the summer holidays in August and they will try to secure their needs before the holidays.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect
- East African PP, PE markets on rise for July but deals still scarce