Egypt’s OPC reveals new September PP offers
Accordingly, the producer’s new offers are reported at EGP20,750-21,150/ton ($1174-1197/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
The source noted, “Its still early to evaluate demand state as players have just come back from the holidays. Still, we started to receive some inquiries. Our plant is running at full rates while we can deliver smoothly to our customers.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question