Egypt’s OPC reveals new September PP offers
Accordingly, the producer’s new offers are reported at EGP20,750-21,150/ton ($1174-1197/ton) on an ex- Ain Sokhna, cash not including VAT basis.
The source noted, “Its still early to evaluate demand state as players have just come back from the holidays. Still, we started to receive some inquiries. Our plant is running at full rates while we can deliver smoothly to our customers.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP price uptrend intact after holidays despite local supply pressure
- Saudi PP, PE markets reverse course in Feb after 8 months, maintenance schedule busy in Mid-East
- Freight carriers aim to manage supply-demand balance by blanking more sailings
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey