Egypt’s PS producer issues August prices
The producer’s new GPPS offers are at $1420-1470/ton ex-warehouse Dekheila, cash basis. Prices at the low end are reportedly for quantities of 120 tons or more.
The source added, “Our plant is still closed due to the styrene monomer issue and we may remain closed for the next three months, but we have enough stocks to cover the period. We’re also exporting our materials, but demand from Europe is weak because of summer holidays during August and so, the market remains slow.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?