Egypt’s PS producer issues August prices
The producer’s new GPPS offers are at $1420-1470/ton ex-warehouse Dekheila, cash basis. Prices at the low end are reportedly for quantities of 120 tons or more.
The source added, “Our plant is still closed due to the styrene monomer issue and we may remain closed for the next three months, but we have enough stocks to cover the period. We’re also exporting our materials, but demand from Europe is weak because of summer holidays during August and so, the market remains slow.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low