Egypt’s PS producer issues August prices
The producer’s new GPPS offers are at $1420-1470/ton ex-warehouse Dekheila, cash basis. Prices at the low end are reportedly for quantities of 120 tons or more.
The source added, “Our plant is still closed due to the styrene monomer issue and we may remain closed for the next three months, but we have enough stocks to cover the period. We’re also exporting our materials, but demand from Europe is weak because of summer holidays during August and so, the market remains slow.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook