Egypt’s SIDPEC announces Dec HDPE offers
The producer increased its HDPE film and b/m offers by EGP1800/ton ($101/ton) while its HDPE injection prices indicate increases of EGP1800-2000/ton ($101-112//ton) from November.
“We had to increase our offers as our costs have increased due to the firming US dollar parity. However, we did not issue larger increases as we are trying to help our customers overcome the unfavorable market conditions. There is still healthy demand for our cargoes while the plant is operating at full rates now. This week we are delivering HDPE b/m from our HDPE film and b/m swing line,” reported the producer source.
SIDPEC’s November HDPE prices currently stand at EGP18400/ton ($1030/ton) for film, at EGP18500/ton ($1035/ton) for blow moulding and at EGP17500-18200/ton ($979-1018/ton) for injection, all on ex-Alexandria, 60 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September