Egypt’s SIDPEC announces Dec HDPE offers
The producer increased its HDPE film and b/m offers by EGP1800/ton ($101/ton) while its HDPE injection prices indicate increases of EGP1800-2000/ton ($101-112//ton) from November.
“We had to increase our offers as our costs have increased due to the firming US dollar parity. However, we did not issue larger increases as we are trying to help our customers overcome the unfavorable market conditions. There is still healthy demand for our cargoes while the plant is operating at full rates now. This week we are delivering HDPE b/m from our HDPE film and b/m swing line,” reported the producer source.
SIDPEC’s November HDPE prices currently stand at EGP18400/ton ($1030/ton) for film, at EGP18500/ton ($1035/ton) for blow moulding and at EGP17500-18200/ton ($979-1018/ton) for injection, all on ex-Alexandria, 60 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows