Egypt’s SIDPEC announces Dec HDPE offers
The producer increased its HDPE film and b/m offers by EGP1800/ton ($101/ton) while its HDPE injection prices indicate increases of EGP1800-2000/ton ($101-112//ton) from November.
“We had to increase our offers as our costs have increased due to the firming US dollar parity. However, we did not issue larger increases as we are trying to help our customers overcome the unfavorable market conditions. There is still healthy demand for our cargoes while the plant is operating at full rates now. This week we are delivering HDPE b/m from our HDPE film and b/m swing line,” reported the producer source.
SIDPEC’s November HDPE prices currently stand at EGP18400/ton ($1030/ton) for film, at EGP18500/ton ($1035/ton) for blow moulding and at EGP17500-18200/ton ($979-1018/ton) for injection, all on ex-Alexandria, 60 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets