Egypt’s SIDPEC announces December HDPE prices
A source from the company commented, “We see satisfactory demand for our products and we are delivering without any problems. This week, we will start delivering HDPE film from our HDPE film and blow moulding production line. As the year-end nears, demand has been gradually slowing down. However, it is still not bad from our perspective. Supply levels appear to be fine.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low