Egypt’s SIDPEC announces December PE prices
Accordingly, SIDPEC’s December offers are reported at EGP22,100/ton ($1248/ton) for HDPE blow molding, EGP22,000/ton ($1242/ton) for HDPE film and EGP21,900/ton ($1236/ton) for injection, all on ex-Alexandria, 60 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
A producer source reported that they issued decreases in line with the slow trading activities. The source commented, “The overall market sentiment is sluggish and we aim to encourage our customers to source more to improve our sales. In a further attempt to boost our sales, we offered additional discounts of EGP400/ton ($23/ton) for our customers, who will commit to purchase the entire monthly amounts written in their contracts.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Non-European PPBC offers at aggressive levels add to bearishness in Italy
- Correction: China, SEA PE markets continue downtrend as Nov ends, what lies ahead in Dec?
- Europe’s dumping case on US and Egyptian PVC: A look at early reactions and possible impacts on trade flows
- Aggressive US PE prices find way to Türkiye, Africa amid year-end stock clearing
- PLAST EURASIA 2023: Players discuss PP, PE outlook amid financial challenges
- Stats: India’s Jan-Sep PVC imports surge, China takes the lion’s share despite safeguard investigation
- Sentiment weakens across African PP, PE markets in November
- HDPE film drops faster than other two main PE film grades in China
- PE prices see larger drops than C2 in Italy, unlike West Europe
- Weak demand sends Türkiye’s styrenics markets to multi-month lows