Egypt’s SIDPEC announces December PE prices
Accordingly, SIDPEC’s December offers are reported at EGP22,100/ton ($1248/ton) for HDPE blow molding, EGP22,000/ton ($1242/ton) for HDPE film and EGP21,900/ton ($1236/ton) for injection, all on ex-Alexandria, 60 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
A producer source reported that they issued decreases in line with the slow trading activities. The source commented, “The overall market sentiment is sluggish and we aim to encourage our customers to source more to improve our sales. In a further attempt to boost our sales, we offered additional discounts of EGP400/ton ($23/ton) for our customers, who will commit to purchase the entire monthly amounts written in their contracts.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs