Egypt’s SIDPEC announces June HDPE prices
The producer’s new offers stand at EGP13000/ton ($1450/ton) for HDPE film, at EGP13100/ton ($1460/ton) for HPDE b/m and at EGP12700-13200/ton ($1416-1472/ton) for HDPE injection, all on an ex-Egypt, 60 days deferred payment basis excluding VAT.
A source from the producer commented, “We reduced our June prices in line with the current global trends as well as Middle Eastern producers’ new price announcements, which came lower to Egypt. In addition, demand is a bit slow ahead of Ramadan.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years