Egypt’s SIDPEC announces June HDPE prices
The producer’s new offers stand at EGP13000/ton ($1450/ton) for HDPE film, at EGP13100/ton ($1460/ton) for HPDE b/m and at EGP12700-13200/ton ($1416-1472/ton) for HDPE injection, all on an ex-Egypt, 60 days deferred payment basis excluding VAT.
A source from the producer commented, “We reduced our June prices in line with the current global trends as well as Middle Eastern producers’ new price announcements, which came lower to Egypt. In addition, demand is a bit slow ahead of Ramadan.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019