Egypt’s SIDPEC denies recurring ethane gas problem
“We are not experiencing any recurring issues regarding our ethane gas supplies as we have comfortable availability to work with. Currently, we are running our plant at full capacity while we continue to deliver smoothly. Our HDPE film and blow moulding swing line is set to produce HDPE blow moulding this week and we are planning to deliver these cargoes as of Tuesday given the fact that April 25 is national holiday. On another note, we are seeing good demand for our cargoes and our supplies are sufficient to meet the market’s needs,” a producer source commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs