Egypt’s SIDPEC faces a tech issue on HDPE film line
SIDPEC cut their January HDPE film and blow moulding prices to EGP10200/ton ($1427/ton) and to EGP10300/ton ($1440/ton), respectively, on ex-Alexandria, cash not inc VAT basis. Meanwhile, their HDPE injection offers came down to EGP10100-11000/ton ($1412-1538/ton) with the same terms. The high end of the HDPE injection range is offered for products with 38-40 MFI values.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic