Egypt’s SIDPEC issues Sept PE offers, runs plant at full rates after maintenance
Accordingly, SIDPEC’s August offers are reported at EGP22,200/ton ($1258/ton) for HDPE film, EGP22,500/ton ($1274/ton) for HDPE blow molding and EGP22,000/ton ($1246/ton) for injection, all on ex-Alexandria, 60 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
“Overall market activity is quiet amid holidays and we need some time to see how demand will react. We have restarted our HDPE injection line and we are currently running our plant at full rates. This week, we are delivering HDPE b/m cargoes to our customers and we will switch to produce HDPE film as of next Thursday at our HDPE film and b/m swing line,” commented a producer source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov