Egypt’s SIDPEC reduces HDPE prices for Nov
The source also noted, “Our plant is at full capacity, both production lines are operating, and our allocations are good. We also have good stock levels so I don’t think we will face any supply issues. On the demand side, buyers refrained from making purchases for the past two weeks, but now we think demand will start to improve after the new price reductions.”
SIDPEC’s new prices are at EGP12000/ton ($1678/ton) for HDPE film, at EGP12070/ton ($1688/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at EGP11600/ton ($1622/ton) for HDPE injection and at EGP12200/ton ($1706/ton) for HDPE injection mfi 38-40 on ex-Alexandria, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand