Egypt’s SIDPEC reveals August HDPE prices
The source attributed their firmer levels to good demand for their materials in the midst of the rising USD parity which hinders import activity dramatically.
SIDPEC’s August HDPE prices currently stand at EGP14300/ton ($1593/ton) for film, at EGP14400/ton ($1604/ton) for blow moulding and at EGP14000-14500/ton ($1560-1615/ton) for injection, all on ex-Alexandria, 60 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
“We are running our plant at full capacity at the moment while we are delivering blow moulding grade from our swing line this week,” the source added.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov