Egypt’s SIDPEC reveals August HDPE prices
The source attributed their firmer levels to good demand for their materials in the midst of the rising USD parity which hinders import activity dramatically.
SIDPEC’s August HDPE prices currently stand at EGP14300/ton ($1593/ton) for film, at EGP14400/ton ($1604/ton) for blow moulding and at EGP14000-14500/ton ($1560-1615/ton) for injection, all on ex-Alexandria, 60 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
“We are running our plant at full capacity at the moment while we are delivering blow moulding grade from our swing line this week,” the source added.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers