Egypt’s SIDPEC reveals October HDPE prices
Accordingly, the producer introduced an increase of EGP400/ton ($45/ton) on its HDPE film and b/m offers while maintaining its HDPE injection prices for October.
The source attributed their firmer levels to good demand for their materials in the local market, especially for HDPE film cargoes, amidst ongoing parity issues which hinders import activity dramatically.
SIDPEC’s October HDPE prices currently stand at EGP14700/ton ($1639/ton) for film, at EGP14800/ton ($1650/ton) for blow moulding and at EGP14000-14500/ton ($1560-1617/ton) for injection, all on ex-Alexandria, 60 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
“We are currently operating our plant at full capacity while we will deliver film grade from our HDPE film and b/m swing line this week,” the source added.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness