Egypt’s SIDPEC reveals October HDPE prices
Accordingly, the producer introduced an increase of EGP400/ton ($45/ton) on its HDPE film and b/m offers while maintaining its HDPE injection prices for October.
The source attributed their firmer levels to good demand for their materials in the local market, especially for HDPE film cargoes, amidst ongoing parity issues which hinders import activity dramatically.
SIDPEC’s October HDPE prices currently stand at EGP14700/ton ($1639/ton) for film, at EGP14800/ton ($1650/ton) for blow moulding and at EGP14000-14500/ton ($1560-1617/ton) for injection, all on ex-Alexandria, 60 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
“We are currently operating our plant at full capacity while we will deliver film grade from our HDPE film and b/m swing line this week,” the source added.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months