Egypt’s SIDPEC rollovers HDPE offers for March
The producer’s offers remained unchanged at EGP21500/ton ($1340/ton) for film, at EGP21800/ton ($1359/ton) for blow moulding and at EGP21300/ton ($1328/ton) for injection, all on ex-Alexandria, 60 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
The source cited strong ethylene prices and the globally firming PE prices as the main reasons behind their rollover decision and added, “Market players have found our new offers reasonable. Our plant is running at full rates and we are delivering HDPE b/m from HDPE film and b/m swing line this week.
However, we continue to provide HDPE film from our stocks.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene heads south, propylene yet to follow
- Early reactions to Turkey’s dumping case on Saudi Arabian LDPE
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties