Egypt’s SIDPEC rollovers HDPE offers for March
The producer’s offers remained unchanged at EGP21500/ton ($1340/ton) for film, at EGP21800/ton ($1359/ton) for blow moulding and at EGP21300/ton ($1328/ton) for injection, all on ex-Alexandria, 60 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
The source cited strong ethylene prices and the globally firming PE prices as the main reasons behind their rollover decision and added, “Market players have found our new offers reasonable. Our plant is running at full rates and we are delivering HDPE b/m from HDPE film and b/m swing line this week.
However, we continue to provide HDPE film from our stocks.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets