Egypt’s SIDPEC rollovers HDPE offers for March
The producer’s offers remained unchanged at EGP21500/ton ($1340/ton) for film, at EGP21800/ton ($1359/ton) for blow moulding and at EGP21300/ton ($1328/ton) for injection, all on ex-Alexandria, 60 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
The source cited strong ethylene prices and the globally firming PE prices as the main reasons behind their rollover decision and added, “Market players have found our new offers reasonable. Our plant is running at full rates and we are delivering HDPE b/m from HDPE film and b/m swing line this week.
However, we continue to provide HDPE film from our stocks.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF