Egypt’s SIDPEC rolls over November PE prices
Accordingly, SIDPEC’s November offers are reported at EGP22,700/ton ($1286/ton) for HDPE blow molding, EGP22,600/ton ($1280/ton) for HDPE film and EGP22,500/ton ($1275/ton) for injection, all on ex-Alexandria, 60 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
A producer source reported that they elected to keep their prices unchanged as the market lacks support for a price hike in the midst of relatively stable import offers and slow trading activities. He reported, “This week, we will be delivering HDPE b/m cargoes; however, our HDPE film deliveries will not be halted as we have good stocks. We are running our plant at full rates and we hope to see better demand. However, tight liquidity continues to hamper smooth trading.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Saudi PP, PE markets reverse course in Feb after 8 months, maintenance schedule busy in Mid-East
- Freight carriers aim to manage supply-demand balance by blanking more sailings
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year