Egypt’s SIDPEC shuts HDPE swing line
“We plan to resume operations at the plant as of October 19 and we will start deliveries once the plant resumes operations. Meanwhile, our second HDPE injection line is operating normally and we are making HDPE injection deliveries smoothly to the market,” added the source.
SIDPEC’s October HDPE prices currently stand at EGP14700/ton ($1639/ton) for film, at EGP14800/ton ($1650/ton) for blow moulding and at EGP14000-14500/ton ($1560-1617/ton) for injection, all on ex-Alexandria, 60 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence