Egypt’s SIDPEC shuts HDPE swing line
“We plan to resume operations at the plant as of October 19 and we will start deliveries once the plant resumes operations. Meanwhile, our second HDPE injection line is operating normally and we are making HDPE injection deliveries smoothly to the market,” added the source.
SIDPEC’s October HDPE prices currently stand at EGP14700/ton ($1639/ton) for film, at EGP14800/ton ($1650/ton) for blow moulding and at EGP14000-14500/ton ($1560-1617/ton) for injection, all on ex-Alexandria, 60 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe