Egypt’s TCI Sanmar, EPC adjust January PVC offers down
Accordingly, TCI Sanmar’s new offers decreased by around EGP2205/ton ($140/ton) from the previous levels, coming in at EGP23,045-23,245/ton ($1466-1479/ton) for PVC k67-68, on ex-Port Said, cash excl. VAT basis.
EPC’s new offers were lower by around EGP1000/ton ($64/ton) over their previous levels at EGP25,000/ton ($1590/ton) for PVC k67-68, on ex-warehouse Alexandria, cash excl. VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm