Egypt’s TCI Sanmar announces mid-November PVC prices
A source from the producer noted, “We see good demand towards our cargoes, mostly due to the hampered import trade. Meanwhile, we supply the market without any problems.”
Prior to TCI Sanmar, the other PVC producer, EPC, too, announced a rollover for the latter part of the month at EGP7500/ton ($958/ton) for PVC K67-68 and at EGP7650/ton ($978/ton) for PVC k70 on ex-Alexandria, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers