Egypt’s TCI Sanmar announces new January PVC prices
A source from the producer commented, “As was the case for the past few months, we are still sparing rather limited quota amounts to our local market as we give priority to our export commitments. Players appear to be returning to the market these days and we expect them to start making fresh purchases as they have been delaying their purchases given the year-end holidays.” The source also highlighted that their operations are smooth at their plant.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect