Egypt’s TCI Sanmar announces new January PVC prices
A source from the producer commented, “As was the case for the past few months, we are still sparing rather limited quota amounts to our local market as we give priority to our export commitments. Players appear to be returning to the market these days and we expect them to start making fresh purchases as they have been delaying their purchases given the year-end holidays.” The source also highlighted that their operations are smooth at their plant.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May