Egypt’s TCI Sanmar announces new prices
A source from the producer stated, “We elected to decrease our prices in line with decreasing import market levels as well as weak demand. Meanwhile, our allocations are normal and we can sufficiently provide cargoes both to our local market as well as to our export destinations. In the export market, we experience weak demand although the general PVC market conditions are disappointing.”
Prior to TCI Sanmar, the other PVC producer EPC, had also issued EGP300/ton ($38/ton) decreases on their PVC offers for the first half of September.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question