Egypt’s TCI Sanmar issues July PVC prices
A source from the producer noted, “Our planned maintenance will last till the end of July. For now, 40% of our full operations are continuing. However, the plant will most likely be shut by the upcoming week before it is resumed by August.” The source also added that they will determine whether or not to change their price levels by mid-month.
The producer’s PVC k67-68 prices are unchanged on a monthly basis and are still offered at EGP10200/ton ($1056/ton w/o VAT) on an ex-Port Said, cash including VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months