Egypt’s TCI Sanmar issues July PVC prices
A source from the producer noted, “Our planned maintenance will last till the end of July. For now, 40% of our full operations are continuing. However, the plant will most likely be shut by the upcoming week before it is resumed by August.” The source also added that they will determine whether or not to change their price levels by mid-month.
The producer’s PVC k67-68 prices are unchanged on a monthly basis and are still offered at EGP10200/ton ($1056/ton w/o VAT) on an ex-Port Said, cash including VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS