Egypt’s TCI Sanmar issues PVC offers for H1 March
The producer’s offers are reported at EGP20,700/ton for PVC k67-68, on an ex-Port Said, cash including VAT basis ($1128/ton without VAT), down EGP1100/ton ($63/ton) from its latest February levels.
A producer source commented, “Demand is very slow and we receive limited inquires from the market players as they are expecting additional price declines in the mid-month announcements. Meanwhile, we have no stock pressure and we might divert our cargoes to our export destinations if demand remains disappointing in Egypt.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil prices seesaw on geopolitics and ebbing demand
- China’s local PP markets return on a cautiously firm note, defying weak fundamentals
- Mid-Eastern PP, PE markets rise in February after three months of weakness
- Stats: China’s 2023 PE imports snap two-year downfall despite rapidly growing domestic capacities
- PE rally loses momentum on subsiding demand in Türkiye
- PVC prices flat for 2nd straight month in Italy and West Europe
- Freight rates snap rally, Red Sea crisis keeps decreases in check
- Worsening dollar shortage pushes Egypt’s local PP, PE prices to never-before-seen highs
- Stats: US PE exports hit a renewed record in 2023, sales to China boom
- Türkiye’s PP market continues to grapple with tight supply, prices at multi-month highs