Egypt’s TCI Sanmar issues higher PVC offers for H2 March
The producer’s offers are reported at EGP20,900/ton for PVC k67-68, on an ex-Port Said, cash including VAT basis ($1151/ton without VAT), up EGP200/ton ($11/ton) from its latest levels.
A producer source commented, “Demand is slightly improving but overall it remains below average. We have good stock levels that exceed the local demand in Egypt. Hence, we started diverting our stocks to our export destinations. Meanwhile, we are offering discounts in Egypt depending on the quantities purchased.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia