Egypt’s TCI Sanmar issues initial June offers with increases
The producer’s offers are reported at EGP19,700/ton for PVC k67-68, on an ex-Port Said, cash including VAT basis ($962/ton without VAT), up EGP400/ton ($22/ton) from its most recent May levels.
The source commented, “Our plant is operating normally and we have sufficient allocations to deliver both to the local market and to our export destinations." He also added that demand remains moderate.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness