Egypt’s TCI Sanmar issues initial June offers with increases
The producer’s offers are reported at EGP19,700/ton for PVC k67-68, on an ex-Port Said, cash including VAT basis ($962/ton without VAT), up EGP400/ton ($22/ton) from its most recent May levels.
The source commented, “Our plant is operating normally and we have sufficient allocations to deliver both to the local market and to our export destinations." He also added that demand remains moderate.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns