Egypt’s TCI Sanmar issues lower PVC offers for H1 April
The producer’s offers are reported at EGP20,400/ton for PVC k67-68, on an ex-Port Said, cash including VAT basis ($995/ton without VAT), down EGP500/ton ($28/ton) from its latest levels.
A producer source commented, “Buying interest is very thin and the overall market activity has slowed. Therefore, we issued some decreases in order to attract buyers. Meanwhile our plants are operating normally and we are delivering smoothly to the export markets."
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic