Egypt’s TCI Sanmar issues lower PVC offers for H2 April
The producer’s offers are reported at EGP20,100/ton for PVC k67-68, on an ex-Port Said, cash including VAT basis ($981/ton without VAT), down EGP300/ton ($17/ton) from its latest levels.
A producer source reported that the decrease was driven by globally soft trend as well as poor demand. He added, “Demand for our local sales is very slow but we’re hoping to see some improvements soon. Demand for our exports, meanwhile, is good and we have received many inquiries so far.” The source also said their plant is running at full rates.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September