Egypt’s TCI Sanmar reveals August PVC prices
Prior to TCI Sanmar’s announcement, the other local producer EPC had also rolled over their prices for the first half of the month. The producer’s PVC k67-68 prices stand at EGP7450/ton ($951/ton) and their k70 prices are at EGP7600/ton ($971/ton) on ex-Alexandria, cash not inc VAT basis. However, regarding their exports, the source commented, “We halted our export business for August. Demand in Turkey is not performing well and we can achieve better margins in our local market. Nowadays, we are running our plant at full capacity and are delivering normally to our customers.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?