Egypt’s TCI Sanmar reveals Dec PVC offers
The source reported that their plant is operating normally now and they are fulfilling their old commitments nowadays. “We might finish meeting our old commitments based on our previous price levels within a week and then we will start to deliver on our new offers. We are planning to adopt a new pricing policy and won’t be restricted to announce twice within a month due to the rapid changes and fluctuating exchange rates. We will adjust our offers to the market accordingly and that might happen more than twice within the same month," commented the source.
Previously, Egypt’s other PVC producer, EPC also reported that they decided to set their prices on a weekly basis due to the fluctuating dollar parity until the exchange rates stabilize between the US dollar and the EGP.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets