Egypt’s TCI Sanmar reveals Dec PVC offers
The source reported that their plant is operating normally now and they are fulfilling their old commitments nowadays. “We might finish meeting our old commitments based on our previous price levels within a week and then we will start to deliver on our new offers. We are planning to adopt a new pricing policy and won’t be restricted to announce twice within a month due to the rapid changes and fluctuating exchange rates. We will adjust our offers to the market accordingly and that might happen more than twice within the same month," commented the source.
Previously, Egypt’s other PVC producer, EPC also reported that they decided to set their prices on a weekly basis due to the fluctuating dollar parity until the exchange rates stabilize between the US dollar and the EGP.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?