Egypt’s TCI Sanmar reveals Dec PVC offers
The source reported that their plant is operating normally now and they are fulfilling their old commitments nowadays. “We might finish meeting our old commitments based on our previous price levels within a week and then we will start to deliver on our new offers. We are planning to adopt a new pricing policy and won’t be restricted to announce twice within a month due to the rapid changes and fluctuating exchange rates. We will adjust our offers to the market accordingly and that might happen more than twice within the same month," commented the source.
Previously, Egypt’s other PVC producer, EPC also reported that they decided to set their prices on a weekly basis due to the fluctuating dollar parity until the exchange rates stabilize between the US dollar and the EGP.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends
- Asian PP, PE markets to start 2022 on a bearish note
- PET bottle prices rise 40% in 2021 across Asia
- Egypt’s PVC markets set to end 2021 on weaker footing