Egypt’s TCI Sanmar reveals Dec PVC offers
The source reported that their plant is operating normally now and they are fulfilling their old commitments nowadays. “We might finish meeting our old commitments based on our previous price levels within a week and then we will start to deliver on our new offers. We are planning to adopt a new pricing policy and won’t be restricted to announce twice within a month due to the rapid changes and fluctuating exchange rates. We will adjust our offers to the market accordingly and that might happen more than twice within the same month," commented the source.
Previously, Egypt’s other PVC producer, EPC also reported that they decided to set their prices on a weekly basis due to the fluctuating dollar parity until the exchange rates stabilize between the US dollar and the EGP.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe