Egypt’s TCI Sanmar reveals February PVC prices
A source from the producer reported, “Considering the firmer import offers and the depreciating Egyptian pound against the US dollar, which support local sales, we rolled over our prices. Over the near term, we expect to see further improvement on demand. For February, we will have export commitments to fulfill and our operations are proceeding normally. At the moment, we feel free from sales pressure and we are mulling over for some increases on our export prices.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect