Egypt’s TCI Sanmar reveals H1 December PVC offers
The producer’s offers stand at EGP15,700-15,900/ton ($875-886/ton) for PVC k67-68 on an ex-Port Said, cash not inc VAT basis.
“Demand is stable and we have no stock pressure as we have already sold out our November cargoes. Operations are going smoothly at our plant and we continue to offer discounts for big-volume purchases," added the source.
Earlier this week, Egypt’s other local PVC producer, EPC, also announced its new offers for the first half of December with rollovers at EGP15,700/ton ($875/ton) for PVC k67-68, on ex-Alexandria, cash exc. VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon