Egypt’s TCI Sanmar reveals PVC offers for H1 December
The producer’s new offers are reported at EGP16,400/ton for PVC k67-68, on an ex-Port Said, cash not inc VAT basis ($927/ton).
“Demand is showing small signs of recovery. We are operating at normal rates for the time being. Our export business is proceeding smoothly and deliveries to our customers are regular,” reported a producer source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market