Egypt’s TCI Sanmar reveals PVC offers for H1 December
The producer’s new offers are reported at EGP16,400/ton for PVC k67-68, on an ex-Port Said, cash not inc VAT basis ($927/ton).
“Demand is showing small signs of recovery. We are operating at normal rates for the time being. Our export business is proceeding smoothly and deliveries to our customers are regular,” reported a producer source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets