Egypt’s TCI Sanmar reveals PVC offers for H1 December
The producer’s new offers are reported at EGP16,400/ton for PVC k67-68, on an ex-Port Said, cash not inc VAT basis ($927/ton).
“Demand is showing small signs of recovery. We are operating at normal rates for the time being. Our export business is proceeding smoothly and deliveries to our customers are regular,” reported a producer source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe