Egypt’s TCI Sanmar reveals PVC offers for H1 December
The producer’s new offers are reported at EGP16,400/ton for PVC k67-68, on an ex-Port Said, cash not inc VAT basis ($927/ton).
“Demand is showing small signs of recovery. We are operating at normal rates for the time being. Our export business is proceeding smoothly and deliveries to our customers are regular,” reported a producer source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic