Egypt’s TCI Sanmar reveals PVC offers for H1 October
The producer’s offers are reported at EGP20,720/ton for PVC k67-68, on an ex-Port Said, cash including VAT basis ($1030/ton without VAT).
“Demand is calm as players are watching the import PVC market closely, where prices are being adjusted downwards. Hence, we will also keep an eye on the import market to have an idea about the upcoming trend. Decreases are more likely as long as import prices continue to fall. Moreover, we are operating our plant at normal rates and deliveries to our customers are smooth,” said a producer source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high