Egypt’s TCI Sanmar reveals PVC offers for H2 December
The producer’s mid-December offers are reported at EGP16,700/ton for PVC k67-68, on an ex-Port Said, cash not inc VAT basis ($937/ton).
Egypt’s other PVC producer, EPC, also revealed mid-month offers with similar hikes due to the higher import offers and improving demand.
Meanwhile, import PVC k67 offers from the US are $30-50/ton higher compared to the mid-November levels to be currently reported at $850-880/ton CIF, Alexandria, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?
- US PVC prices bounce on heels of eased stock pressure
- China PP market volatile since its rebound in H1 April, is it the new normal?
- Taiwanese major’s June PVC pricing expected to reverse course after two months