Egypt’s TCI Sanmar reveals PVC offers for H2 September
The producer’s offers are reported at EGP20,520/ton for PVC k67-68, on an ex-Port Said, cash including VAT basis ($1009/ton without VAT).
“We raised our prices in sync with the global firming trend, although import offers witnessed some softening late last week. Availability from the US is restricted, meanwhile. Our operations are running smoothly and we are delivering to our export destinations as well,” said a producer source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September