Egypt’s TCI Sanmar reveals mid-April PVC prices
A source from the producer stated, “We are currently operating at full rates and we are delivering without any problems both to our local and international customers.” The source previously highlighted that they have been seeing good demand from the local market given the fact that many players have abandoned their import purchases amidst higher USD exchange rates and ongoing problems when opening letters of credit at banks.
Prior to TCI Sanmar’s announcements, EPC, had also issued EGP100/ton ($11/ton) hikes both on their k67-68 and k70 prices for the second part of April.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand