Egypt’s TCI Sanmar rollovers PVC offers for H2 Feb
The producer’s offers remained unchanged at EGP21,800/ton for PVC k67-68, on an ex-Port Said, cash including VAT basis, $1164/ton without VAT.
"Market activities in Egypt are quite slow now given the softening dollar parity. Players are not rushing to make purchases, hence we decided to keep our offers steady as we receive limited inquires,” said a producer source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds