Egypt’s TCI Sanmar rollovers PVC offers for H2 Feb
The producer’s offers remained unchanged at EGP21,800/ton for PVC k67-68, on an ex-Port Said, cash including VAT basis, $1164/ton without VAT.
"Market activities in Egypt are quite slow now given the softening dollar parity. Players are not rushing to make purchases, hence we decided to keep our offers steady as we receive limited inquires,” said a producer source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets