Egypt’s TCI Sanmar to shut PVC plant for maintenance
Meanwhile, the source also reported that they were yet to reveal their July prices while keeping their mid-June PVC k67-68 offers stable at EGP10200/ton ($1043/ton w/o VAT) on an ex-Port Said, cash basis. “We think that demand will improve after the Eid holidays and we are planning to decide on our new July levels next week,” he commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high