Egypt’s TCI Sanmar to shut PVC plant for maintenance
Meanwhile, the source also reported that they were yet to reveal their July prices while keeping their mid-June PVC k67-68 offers stable at EGP10200/ton ($1043/ton w/o VAT) on an ex-Port Said, cash basis. “We think that demand will improve after the Eid holidays and we are planning to decide on our new July levels next week,” he commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness