Egypt’s TCI reveals PVC prices for 2nd half of November
A source from the producer commented, “In line with the generally softer trend, we elected to lower our prices for the second half of November. We are still giving priority to our export obligations and deliver to the local market in limited amounts. We are also delivering limited export quotas to Turkey, too, since this market remains under downward pressure. Most buyers eye the upstream markets and delay their purchases. However, converters have been postponing their purchases for more than a month so they should return to the market, soon. We believe that demand should improve a bit in the days ahead.”
With the recent price cut, TCI Sanmar’s total decrease amount reached EGP350/ton ($49/ton) for November.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September