Egypt’s domestic PVC producers reveal PVC prices for 2H of Jan
Accordingly, EPC continues to offer PVC k67-68 at EGP7000/ton ($979/ton) and k70 at EGP7150/ton ($1000/ton) on ex-Alexandria, cash not including VAT basis. A source from the producer commented, “Import US offers keep recording weekly decreases, but we elected to roll over our prices as we are trying to maintain the current local market levels and prevent further losses. Meanwhile, we are seeing slightly better demand and are holding comfortable stocks,” he added. EPC is not planning to export any PVC cargoes in January.
On another note, TCI Sanmar is offering PVC k67-68 at EGP7750/ton ($985/ton without VAT) on ex-Port Said, cash including VAT basis. “We hold adequate stock levels and we still prefer to focus on our export business rather than our local business. We continue to deliver in limited amounts to the local market. We think that overall buying interest is slightly better when compared with December,” said a source from the producer.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers