Egypt’s local PVC producers issue PVC offers for H1 July
EPC’s new PVC offers are reported unchanged at EGP17,500/ton ($968/ton) for PVC k67-68 and at EGP18,300/ton ($1013/ton) for k70, on ex-Alexandria, cash excluding VAT basis. The official exchange rate is used for the US dollar calculations.
“We cannot foresee demand yet as players are not fully back from the Eid holidays; however, we are optimistic about the upcoming market sentiment,” said a producer source.
Meanwhile, TCI Sanmar increased its offers to EGP20,100/ton for PVC k67-68, on an ex-Port Said, cash including VAT basis ($976/ton without VAT).
The producer said that they are seeing good demand, adding that their operations are going normal and they are delivering smoothly both to the local and their export markets.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market