Egypt signs oil deals with Total, BP, Eni
Egypt became a big importer of energy as it could not meet the rise in demand while it used to be a net exporter in the past. The country is currently in efforts to find alternative ways to deal with its current situation especially after Saudi Arabia halted its oil exports to the country, such as importing crude directly from Iraq starting from early 2017 and increasing oil imports from Kuwait.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Malaysia PP exports almost triple in February
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?