Egypt signs oil deals with Total, BP, Eni
Egypt became a big importer of energy as it could not meet the rise in demand while it used to be a net exporter in the past. The country is currently in efforts to find alternative ways to deal with its current situation especially after Saudi Arabia halted its oil exports to the country, such as importing crude directly from Iraq starting from early 2017 and increasing oil imports from Kuwait.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines