Egypt signs oil deals with Total, BP, Eni
Egypt became a big importer of energy as it could not meet the rise in demand while it used to be a net exporter in the past. The country is currently in efforts to find alternative ways to deal with its current situation especially after Saudi Arabia halted its oil exports to the country, such as importing crude directly from Iraq starting from early 2017 and increasing oil imports from Kuwait.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices
- China’s Q1 polymer imports set a new record near 6 million tons